Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 3 With Nothing

This is just going to be a quick update, because I've got some homework to do.

I was wrong about the most difficult vice being the internet. I think it's actually going to be the eating when I'm not hungry. I'm also using this one as a reason to ditch junk food for a month.

I started off the day with a third of a bagel and some water. For a snack I had some apples and apple juice. Oatmeal was for lunch, and an after school snack consisted of a few pieces of Halloween candy. Which I felt terrible about afterwards, worried that I was being conquered by a vice, rather than I conquering it. In order to decrease the amount of candy I have without wasting it, I've been pawning it off to my sisters and sneaking it into their Halloween stashes. I don't want it, so they can have it. For dinner was some chicken, veggies, and a bit of rice.

I love dinner because its the only meal I feel confident about. There's the protein and the veggies, and the right amount of carbs. I just wish I had more healthy options for breakfast and lunch.

I digress. This is becoming more of a food diary than a documentation of my days with nothing.

I barely glanced at facebook today, and haven't been on the internet until now for this and my project.

As for saying what I need to say, I'm great at writing things down, but not saying them. I need to get better at speaking to people. So I should probably start talking to people more, then (>o<).

Studying? Well, I need to make more time for this. Tomorrow before school, I need to review Physics before class, so that I go in prepared.

This should start getting easier, right?

I'd like to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment