Thursday, January 1, 2015

And A Happy New Year

Happy New Year, folks! Welcome to 2015.

Time is going too fast. It needs to take a vacation or something so that I can catch up. Two more weeks of the semester, then finals, then second semester. After that, dare I say, "GRADUATION?"

That's mindblowingly terrifying.

In my last post, I listed some goals that I had for the winter break. I've made progress, checked a few off. Okay, I've checked one off. The goal was actually to get them done before the year ends, but the only one counting the days is time.

1. Visit old friends: COMPLETE 
2. Go on a hike: 5 MILE RUN INSTEAD? 
3. Write a song with my sister
4. Finish reading a book: FEW MORE PAGES LEFT
5. Make a youtube video on any of my accounts: HAHA
6. Improve my palmistry: I STUDIED IT A BIT? 

I did in fact go see my friends this week, and it was awesome. Seeing them again was the high light of my year, and it sucks that it happened towards the end. 

New years resolutions are a joke. If you're going to make a goal make it now, when it counts. Don't wait for some holiday to tell you that you may begin. Unfortunately, despite my attitude towards New Years resolutions, I've got more goals for the month of January. I like the idea of having monthly goals that I can achieve. It's something to work towards. Something to check off. 

In January, I'd like to finally buy a phone. It can be cheap if done through Virgin Mobile, so maybe I'll go for it. There are people that need to reach me, and they should be able to do that without having to go through my sisters first. Plus, I have a job now, and contact with them is crucial to success.

After seeing my friends, it made me realize how much we've been apart. A reason for that is that I don't have a phone. I'd like to be closer to them and to do that I need to be able to comfortably contact them. Gah, I missed them so much and now I miss them even more. I've got another year to get things right, so let's make it a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment